Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

10.11.11 - Mr., Mr.

Well, well, well,..

so there is a MR. again. Yeah, well..
I met him nearly 2 months ago and we started dating 4 weeks ago, I think. I really like him. I mean like: REALLY.
Really, really like him. It's quite funny how things can work out. A few weeks ago i wouldn't even think about getting serious with someone. At least not really. And then suddenly it all changes. Not just lovelife. My whole life is changing and the change in my lovelife just fits in pretty well in the whole changing thing.
I'm moving. I have a new job. I have a boyfriend. Can I say that? Boyfriend. The word seems so foreign. I'm not used to use this word to describe a MR..
And I'm not quite shure if I'm ready to declare this a relationship, but I'm very close!
It's just.. i like him. And I hope it'll work out fine. :)
He's living 2hours by train away. Not really in the neighbourhood..
And with me moving to Zauberfeenpferd, I'm thinking about getting a driver's license.
I think my feelings are described enough by telling you I have to smile everytime I think of him.

:)

His. Taboea.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen